Previously published works:
- 1988: Esoteric Healing: A Modern Perspective
- 2016: Esoteric Healing: A Study Guide
2018.04.15: According to the Tibetan Master (D.K.), the acceptance of the etheric body in the causal pathway of health and disease will be a major breakthrough in the field of preventive medicine.
The recent recognition of the interstitium as a “new organ system” in medicine
may bring medical science closer to the recognition of undetected vibratory fields impacting health and disease in the human frame, as the success of acupuncture has already suggested.
The Invisible Constitution of a Human Being
Human vibratory fields (bodies):
- Mind: mental body
- Feelings/Emotions: sentient/emotional body
-material (solid, liquid, gaseous) body
An organ system is a group of anatomical structures that work together to perform a specific function or task. Although we learn about each organ system as a distinct entity, the functions of the body’s organ systems overlap considerably, and your body could not function without the cooperation of all of its organ systems. In fact, the failure of even one organ system could lead to severe disability or even death.
The human body is composed of 11 different organ systems. These include the following:
Some scientists add the immune system to this list to make a total of 12 organ systems, but most people consider the immune system to be a part of the lymphatic system. You may also find texts where the lymphatic and immune systems are both included within the circulatory system, which would give us a total of ten organ systems. Still other sources separate the immune system, the vestibular system (the organs of balance) and the neurotransmitter system (chemicals that control our moods, memory, appetite, sleep, etc.) from the other organ systems, which would spawn 13 organ systems.
Regardless of how you separate the different organ systems within the human body, as you study these systems, keep in mind that an organ or structure that is included in one system may also be included in another. For example, the testes and ovaries produce hormones and are therefore part of the endocrine system; however, these same structures are also involved in reproduction and thus are included in the reproductive system.
MAJOR organ systems:
Other organ systems:
- connective tissue/interstitium (new)
The best scientific evidence of the existence and function of the etheric body in healing may be found in this book.
2018.04.17: How is Montserrat related to esoteric healing?
- living presence of the Mother impregnated by the Holy Spirit (Deva world ~ VBA’s Threefold Hierarchical Project; see section on Healing Devas in the Study Guide )
- Daily consecration of the Holy Host (Communion) re-enacting the “Mystery of Redemption.” For the Catholic Christians it means Christ’s crucifixion; for the trained esotericist it means the crucifixion of the Solar Angel (immanent Christ) in a (material) personality. See Pledge of the Solar Angel in Appendix D of VBA’s Introduction to Agni Yoga.
- Solar Angel = Soul. “All disease is the result of inhibited SOUL life.”
2018.04.17: Immunotherapy (Ray 2) versus chemotherapy (Ray 1)
- ACS: Cancer Immunotherapy
- 2018: Could Immunotherapy Lead the Way to Fighting Cancer?
- 2015: Cancer Immunotherapy: The Cutting Edge Gets Sharper