By Jose Becerra
Table of Contents
From Intellect to Intuition
Yoga and Religion
0. Introduction: A Pilgrimage to Montserrat:
The Art of Pilgrimage
Montserrat: Mountain (ecosophy), Monastery (Monad, the One), Meditation (Lectio Divina: contemplation on the Good, the Beautiful and the True)
1. Pilgrims in Montserrat
Fray Garí ~ Crete Minotaur: Ariadne, Labyrinth
2. Greetings from an Angel in Montserrat (VBA)
3. The Inner Montserrat (Cranial Vault)
Pilgrim, Know Thyself.
The psychological constitution of a human being.
4. The Threefold Way (Markides) and Psychosynthesis (Assagioli) in the Mountain of Silence
The Practice of the Presence
Via Purgativa ~ Catharsis ~ Disidentification (making lighter)
Via Iluminativa ~ Fotisis ~Psychosynthesis (Immanent God); “enlightenment of the soul” (making light: Fiat Lux)
Via Unitiva ~ Theosis ~ Transcendent God (Being the Presence: Agni Yoga )
The proposed journey needs a psychological frame of reference and the means and methods to achieve the healing goal of psychosynthesis.
5. Agni Yoga: The Way of Fire for PEACE and HEALING
Purification by fire: baptism (AAB FBTC). Transfiguration (AAB FBTC)
A Hermit on Fire:Transfiguration (by VBA). Thaumaturgy (IAY): peace (effect of right relations among the parts of a whole) and health. Perfect health = peace of mind.
6. The Threefold Project of the Spiritual Hierarchy
Shamballa and the Kingdom of God (Bell tolling VBA)
The Virgin Mother and the Angelic Kingdom (da Vinci: Madonna of the Rocks)
The Alchemical Magic of Fiery Service (Music: Escolania; Healing service)
7. The Ashram (translated section JASH)
Example of postmodern discipleship and the externalization of the Hierarchy
8, Jesazel on the Angelic Kingdom (excerpts)
Collaboration between the Deva and Human kingdoms.
9. The Alchemical Magic of Fiery Service
Music: Escolania; Virolai (musical analysis) . Healing service (7am).
00. From Postmodernism to Re-enchantment
Lightness of Being. Passion of the Western Mind. Archetypes (archetypal astrology)
As Above, So Below: The Great Invocation (Atma, Buddhi, Manas) and the Lord’s Prayer. Virolai ~ daily pranayama of Agni Yogi